The Magician's Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for anyone with an interest in magic to hang out and chat

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk

Go down 
+2
Dave Le Fevre
Mark Powell
6 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk Empty
PostSubject: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:55 am

I know I know, didn't even notice I was gone!

Well the past year has been nuts and had soooooo much on.
As most of my old pals ere know, I was into magic but then had to come off it for a bit as I just didn't have the time for practice or the money to buy the props...

Now things are normal... the kids are at an age where I can practice my magic so I am going to get back into it again.

I am in a job I loath and 2 get out of jail cards I want to use are photography and magic.

I keep getting told how good I am with children and am considering going into child entertainment (Simon... will be bending you ear very soon!)
I know it isnt easy but I think I would enjoy it.

BUT... going to start from afresh again and work my way into it Smile
Nice to be back !

I hope you are all well!
Chat soon.

Baz
Back to top Go down
Mark Powell

Mark Powell

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:44 am

So who let this reprobate back in?? Smile

Good to see you back, Brian, and congratulations on your C&G qualification!
Back to top Go down
Dave Le Fevre
Admin
Dave Le Fevre

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:55 am

Welcome back, Brian

Dave
Back to top Go down
Christo

Christo

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:21 pm

Yo Brian,
its your fecking round!!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 pm

stage whisper to the others in the bar

Oh shit! It's that bloody idiot back!!! Remember what he did the last time he was here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Thanks for the welcome folks! (Except Gordon).

xxx

Seriously tho, I have missed you lot but things have been real busy over the months with ups n downs but I am back and gonna get into it again Surprised)

Landlord... drinks all round... evian for the Scotish bloke x
Back to top Go down
davidwalsh

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Hey Baz, I noticed you were back the other day, but I was in too much of a hurry to say anything. I had a busy few days.

Welcome back,and sorry I can't help with the kids magic.

David
Back to top Go down
Landlord
Admin
Landlord

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Hey Baz

Wat a difference a few months makes - the photo's have come on a long way since you first started posting your work - well done.

Let just hope that your conversation skills are still as shite as before - wouldn't want you to raise the tone!! Very Happy Welcome back!!
Back to top Go down
https://themagiciansarms.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magician's Arms :: The Pub :: The Bar - Introduce yourself-
Jump to: